Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Health Care Works For Me

Regular readers may have noticed the posts are less frequent this week. That's because I haven't been feeling well. I have an upper respiratory infection that has got me down.

Fortunately, I have health insurance and a health care system that works. I got in to see the doctor on Monday and got on some antibiotics. No waits, and very affordable. I can't wait until that's all screwed up and it takes three months to get in to see a doctor for a simple sinus infection. Yipeee.

I just hope this isn't the swine flu. Is it a bad sign when the doctor tells you to stick out your tongue and say "oink"?

Expect the posts to be back to normal probably sometime next week. Until then, I'm napping when I can and going to be early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes