Thursday, October 22, 2009

Not Giving Up

Regular readers may be concerned about a slow-down in my posts recently. First there was that nasty flu issue. It took me out for a week. Last week was catch-up week for me. I had to make up lost time.

Like most of us in the blogosphere, this isn't a job for me. It's a passion, a hobby and a distraction. It's entertainment with a purpose.

It's also way down on my priority list. School, work, family and the occasional date usually have to come ahead of blogging.

Still, I want everyone to know that I'm not giving up. The blogs will continue on an as needed and as-able basis.

Now, more than every, conservatives must continue to fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes