Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Wishes

Mrs. Z had a great list that I just had to repost here:



I wish all Americans loved and supported America again.
I wish we could keep people out who only treat our country like a dirty door mat.
I wish we would have the guts to err on OUR side again without caring about Political Correctness.
I wish we could get kids admiring and respecting their parents again.
I wish more parents deserved that.
I wish we didn't have to put profit before character and we could stop certain commercials from airing without being called prigs...
I wish that journalists would suddenly see how biased they've been and they'd become fair and balanced again.
I wish we could get back to our Judeo-Christian roots and not be afraid of hurting the feelings of the 6% or so who don't share those beliefs
I wish people would take a good long look at why the above wish will never be again.
I wish we didn't have Obama as president or any of his cabinet.
I wish we'd get term limits very soon.
I wish there was no such thing as a terrorist
I wish the health care bill would be given time to really do something right and that Republicans would be welcome to the table of discussion on all subjects in Congress.
I wish we'd know we'd all be safe this year.
I wish a lot of things but thought you might have a few, too.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes