Monday, August 3, 2009

New Evidence that Obama May NOT be a Natural Born Citizen

I have, for the most part, ignored the issue surrounding whether or not Obama was born in Hawaii or Kenya. I may have posted a couple of posts, but for me, I have always assumed that if there was any real credence to the rumor that Obama was not born in the United States, and if there is actually any real evidence to that effect, the evidence would eventually come out. The problem with conspiracies is that they are difficult to hide for very long, particularly if the government is involved.

One website claims to have a Kenyan birth certificate for Barack Obama. Pictures are posted, and I have to admit, they look more authentic than the Hawaiian certificate of live birth that has been floating around the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes